Heavy Truck Mechanic – Licensed Journeyman or 3-4 Year Apprentice
CCT Truck & Trailer is seeking a motivated individual to join our team to service and maintain our fleet of heavy-duty trucks and trailers.
**You must be a Licensed Journeyman or enrolled in a 3-4 Year Apprenticeship Program and working toward your Provincial License**
As a member of CCT Truck & Trailer you will have access to mentorship and development from a team of strong technicians. CCT provides support to continue your growth and/or training, this is an excellent opportunity for a rewarding career with us.
- Safety conscious, ability to work in a safety driven environment
- Enrollment in apprenticeship program (if applicable)
- Familiarity with hydraulics an asset
- Proficiency with all tools of the trades; knowledge of shop machines and power tools
- PC literate, reliable and team-oriented with solid interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Own tools
- Welding experience an asset (learning to weld required)
- Servicing and maintenance of heavy-duty trucks, including but not limited to:
- Minor repairs to engines and other drive line components
- Vehicle inspections
- Lubrications and oil changes
- Mechanical repairs to both trucks and trailers
- Assisting other employees as required
- Keeping the shop clean
- Successfully completing the apprenticeship program (if applicable)
- Salary/hourly wage to be determined and to commensurate with experience/skill level.
CCT is an equal opportunity employer. We value Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace and encourage all qualified candidates to apply including women, visible minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities.
Only those candidates that we wish to meet with will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Email resume to [email protected]